Chicken Fajita Recipe
This chicken fajita recipe was posted in the past but somehow when we loaded the new blog a few months ago some of the posts went missing! So good news, I’m re-posting them here for you again so they are handy whenever you need them, so expect to see them over the next few weeks.
So I LOVE chicken fajitas. It’s one of my favorite meals ever! I think because I just love chicken and pepper so mix them together and yummy!! Anyhow, I hope you enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 package fajita seasoning
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 1/2 sliced red, yellow, green or orange bell peppers
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- Shredded lettuce or spinach
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken and fajita seasoning. Cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- Add peppers, onions, and pico. Cook until vegetables soften.
- Load chicken and veggies onto a tortilla. Add lettuce and salsa or leftover pico.
What’s your favorite Mexican dish?