Maybe you’ve even tried one…
But you’re still not sure exactly why or how to foam roll then keep reading.
Foam rolling has A LOT of benefits including:
- Reduced tension
- Increased circulation
- Lengthening/stretching of tight muscles
- Reduction and prevention of pain
- Injury prevention
- Increased energy
- Increased range of motion
- Increased performance in the gym
- Improved posture
- Faster recovery from workouts
So if you’re not foam rolling on a regular basis you definitely should be. Foam rolling is a form of self-massage and if you’ve ever had a massage you know how good your body feels after getting one!
Here’s a little more on why you should foam roll and how to select the right foam roller for you:
Be sure to join us for our next Foam Rolling Workshop. Click here for more info.