This is a 4 week challenge designed to make living a healthy lifestyle fun! We will break up into small groups of 2-3 to give a little bit of competition as well as extra support to stay on track. Each challenge will not only focus on diet and exercise, but also getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, and changing habits in your life.
I suggest reading the book for all the rules to the game as well as some great tips on living a healthy lifestyle.
Get the Game On Diet book here:
And here are some downloads to get you started!
Game On Diet Downloads:
- Game On Diet Quick Notes
- Game On Diet FYT Foods List
- Game On Diet Printable Score Sheet
- Game On Diet Excel Score Sheet Tracker
Why Play? (from http://www.thegameondiet.com/how-to-play/why-play)
* You have weight you want to lose.
* You want to tone up.
* You want to change any aspect of your life.
* You want to improve your self esteem.
* You want to have more fun.
* You want to build community.
* You want to stop feeling like a victim and start knowing that you have the power to change.
* You want more motivation to exercise.
* You want more motivation to eat healthy whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
* You’ve become complacent.
* You want to improve your sex life.
* You’ve fallen out of love with your backfat.
A fantasy about Patrick Dempsey is the closest you’ve come to a social life in the last few months.
You’re sick of the ho hum every day and you’d like to shake things up with something slightly healthier than a torrid affair.
You’re having a torrid affair and you think your ass looks fat in bed.
Okay, I’m getting silly now but you know and I know that there are a thousand good reasons to play. Pick one. Or make your own list of a dozen. Then Buy the Book and Play the Game. Life only gets better from here…