Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe
It's the season for Pumpkins! So why not use this fall time fruit to flavor up your breakfast? This tasty recipe is a great way to liven up your oatmeal. Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/2 tbsp stevia
- Bring water to a boil in a small pot.
- Remove pot from burner. Turn heat to medium low.
- Stir in canned pumpkin and oats. Put pot back on burner. Reduce heat if it begins to splatter.
- Cook for 7 minutes or until oats are fully cooked and fluffy.
- Stir in cinnamon, pumpkin pie seasoning.
So did you try the oatmeal? Or maybe you have a oatmeal recipe you'd like to share. I'd love to hear your thoughts below!