Spiced Banana Bake Healthy Dessert Recipe
If you're like me and have a sweet tooth then having healthy dessert recipes is always handy. We all know binging on a box of cookies isn't the way to go, so finding options that are healthier (and less addictive) is always a good thing.
- Medium Banana
- Pumpkin Spice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with tin foil. Place banana on foil.
- Drizzle with honey and sprinkle on pumpkin spice to taste.
- Cover with tin foil and bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Eat as is or top with a small portion of frozen yogurt or light ice cream.
Goes great with: A small portion of vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt (remember a SMALL portion!)
Nutrition Facts: Calories 140, Fat .06 g, Carbs 36.4 g, Protein 1.2g