I watched this video the other day and it really inspired me! There are many kinds of success. They can be business or personal. I’m constantly talking about finding success in fitness (reaching your goals).
When you get the body you always dreamed of or make progress toward your goals that is success.
So I wanted to point some things out to you from this video that can guide you to finally tone that body, drop those pounds, or start eating a cleaner diet.
- Believe in yourself! If you don’t believe that you can achieve your fitness goal then you never will. So anytime something negative pops into your mind such as “I’ll never lose this weight” replace it IMMEDIATELY with something like “I will lose this weight! I will look fabulous!”. Believing in yourself is the first step.
- Go ahead…Get started! How many times have you told yourself you will start tomorrow and then tomorrow never comes? Well what are you waiting for! Quit procrasinating and start today. There’s never going to a “perfect” time to start exercising or eating healthier. The best thing you can do is make the decision TODAY you will do things differently and then start taking action toward your goals.
- Never give up. You will backslide. I can guarantee you that, but it’s not excuse to give up. So you ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry’s or didn’t exercise while on vacation even though you swore you would. Get over it and start over fresh the next day! No one is perfect and neither are you, but giving up is not the answer so always keep moving forward!
- You become what you think about. Ok, so you may not believe me but this is true! If you see yourself as someone out of shape and fat, you will remain that way. However, if you picture yourself losing weight and tightening those arms, abs, and booty, then you will have greater success reaching that goal than if you didn’t. So always focus on what you want rather than where you are. Stay positive!
- Be prepared. Getting in shape is no walk in the park. It takes a lot of work and dedication so always be prepared! Have the gym bag ready to go, schedule those workouts, pack your lunch, plan your meals, and have something to say when offered a cookie. Being ready is a huge part of being successful when trying to make life changes. So be ready and don’t let anything stand in your way.