Welcome to the Fox Fitness 6-Week Challenge! Get ready to transform your body, life, and health over the next 6-Weeks…
Step 1: Watch The Orientation Video
Step 2: Join the Facebook Group
If you haven’t already be sure to join the Challengers Only Facebook Group Here.
Step 3: Schedule Your Training Sessions
Attending 3-4 training sessions per week is ideal to reach your goals. Please schedule in your training sessions each week through MindBody.
PLEASE NOTE: It’s important to schedule at least 30 minutes before or cancel yourself at least 60 minutes before a training session. By scheduling we can be best prepared for your session with the right equipment or modifications and also allow others your spot if a session is full and you can’t make it. Schedule by:
- Downloading the app. Simply enter: http://mndbdy.ly in your browser or look for the MindBody Connect App on your phone, create your login, and start scheduling your classes!
- Or from your computer simply visit: http://foxfitness.com/schedule
Step 4: Download your Challenge Nutrition Documents
Below you can access all the challenge documents including your nutrition plan!
- 5 Habits Cheat Sheet
- 10 Mindset Hacks to Achieve Your Fitness Goals
- Have to miss a WORKOUT? Select one of our Travel and Home Workouts HERE to do on your own. Be sure to let your coach know you completed it and post it in the group so we can hold you accountable.
- Foxy Body Cookbook– This book is filled with members favorite recipes from our Fox Fitness Potluck events!
28-Day Meal Guide and Recipe Guide
If you find that having a little more structure works better for you then here is a 28 Day Meal Plan with a recipe guide you can follow. Simply repeat your favorite 2 weeks to finish out the challenge!
Click below to download the weekly guide and grocery list for the 28-Day Meal Plan:
- Week 1 – Meal Guide – Grocery List
- Week 2 – Meal Guide – Grocery List
- Week 3 – Meal Guide – Grocery List
- Week 4 – Meal Guide – Grocery List
RECIPE GUIDE: Click here to Download the companion Recipe Guide.
Another great idea is to create your own custom meal plans by clicking here and joining RealPlans.com.
**Now be sure to post your points sheets weekly by Tuesday in the Facebook Group or by emailing to email@example.com.
**We’ll also have daily food journal accountability so be sure to post your daily food log in the group. You can also turn it in at the studio or email firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday of each week 😉
I’m looking forward to seeing your amazing transformation!
~ Becky Fox