Do I have to eat another salad? Really? Salads are the staple go to healthy food option, but unfortunately, salads can get boring real fast if you don’t add some excitement and variety to them.
That’s why I love this Greek Chicken Salad Recipe! It’s full of healthy veggies and FLAVOR!
- 1/2 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 chicken breast, cooked and cubed (approx 8-10 oz)
- 1/2 cup garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup colored bell pepper (red, yellow, or orange)
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup organic crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tbsp olive oil or balsamic vinegar based dressing
Place romaine in a large bowl. Top lettuce with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with olive oil or balsamic vinegar based dressing.
If you like this salad recipe and want some more tasty salad recipe ideas you may also enjoy these salad recipes: