Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
This chicken stir fry recipe is one of my favorites! I love it because it’s easy to make and well I’m just not a big veggie girl; however, I love to get my veggies all mixed in with some chicken and rice. It just makes it super tasty. So I hope you’ll enjoy this easy to make chicken stir fry recipe too!
- 2 cups of brown rice cooked according to package
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- Bag of frozen stir fry veggies
- 1/2 cup frozen sugar snap peas, 1/2 cup of frozen broccoli, or other veggies you love
- Low sodium soy sauce (optional)
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Heat coconut oil in a wok on medium high heat.
- When oil is heated, add cut chicken breasts and cook until no longer pink in the middle, stirring frequently.
- Add frozen veggies and cook until no longer frozen and crisp. Avoid overcooking.
- Mix chicken and rice together on a plate.
- Optional: Add low sodium soy sauce.
So I’m curious. What extra veggies did you add?