Herb Crusted Tilapia Recipe
This is a great way to add a little crunch to your Tilapia and by using gluten free bread crumbs this recipe can easily be converted to a gluten free dinner. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 2
- 2 Tilapia Filets
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (look for gluten free or whole wheat)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix bread crumbs and seasonings thru salt in a shallow bowl.
- Squeeze 1/2 a lemon onto Tilapia filet and brush both sides with olive oil to coat.
- Dip filets in bread crumb mixture and place onto a greased baking pan. Pour any extra bread crumb mixture onto filets.
- Cook approximately 20 minutes until filets are flaky and serve with lemon wedges.
Goes great with: A side of green beans and brown rice.
Nutrition facts: 208 calories, 4.5 g fat, 18.5 g carbs, 25.5 g protein