This recipe is a great way to pack on the protein! Tilapia recipes can be pretty boring on their own, but by adding in some tomato and feta cheese this recipe turns plan tilapia into a tasty meal.
- 2 tilapia filets (approx. 1/2 lb)
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a medium baking dish lightly with olive oil cooking spray.
- Coat tilapia filets with olive oil and place in baking pan. Season with pepper to taste.
- Mix together tomatoes, garlic, feta cheese, parsley, oregano, and olive oil in a bowl. Pour mixture evenly over tilapia filets.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with fork.